- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- About KTM Komuter
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
How to go to LCCT from Subang?
From Subang to LCCT
Go to the Subang Jaya KTM Komuter station located in the heart of Subang Jaya, situated behind Subang Parade and Carrefour, and then head towards the KL Sentral Station using the KTM Komuter Sentul-Port Klang route.
The KTM Komuter fare from Subang Jaya to KL Sentral is RM1.60.
The KTM Komuter fare from KL Sentral to Nilai is RM4.70.
Alternatively, you may take the other options available at the KL Sentral to LCCT.
Bus from Nilai to LCCT
|Service Provider||From||To||First Trip||Last Trip||Fare|
|KR Travel||KTM Nilai||LCCT||5:00 am||12:30 am||2.00|
|Airport Liner||KTM Komuter Station, Nilai||LCCT||1.50|
- The transfer time from/to KLIA - LCCT is approximately 15 minutes.
- Note: Frequency for KR Travel feeder bus is every 45 minutes.
Contact Airport Liner
No. 2A, 31, Tingkat 1,
Jalan Terminal Nilai 1,
71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Person in charge: Aneish Kumar
Tel: 016 - 228 4351 | Fax : 06 - 7991259
Bus Services No Longer
The Star Shuttle is now available as an alternative transport to all who will be going to LCCT from Subang Jaya. The buses can now be boarded from outside the entrance of Subang Parade in front of Digital One.