- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About Skybus
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- LCCT on Google Earth
- About Tune Hotel
Is there any buses traveling between LCCT and KLIA?
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
- Frequency for Nadi KLIA feeder bus is every 20 minutes. The feeder buses will wait at the curbside at the LCCT.
- The transfer time between KLIA and LCCT is approximately 15 minutes.
Buses traveling between LCCT and KLIA
|Bus||From - To||First Trip - Last Trip||Fare (RM)|
|Nadi KLIA||Platform No #8, KLIA - LCCT||5:30 am - 12:10 am||1.50|
|Nadi KLIA||LCCT - KLIA Bus Station||5:55 am - 12:35 am||1.50|
|Airport Liner||KLIA Bus Station - LCCT||5:00 am - 12:30 am||1.50|
|City Liner||KLIA - LCCT||1.50|
Getting to KLIA
KLIA Ekspres is a direct express train service between the airport and KL City Air Terminal (KLCAT) located at Kuala Lumpur's Sentral Station.
Journey: 28 minutes
Frequency: 15 minutes
Operational hours: 4.30am - 1am
KLIA Transit is another high-speed commuter train that shares the same tracks as KLIA Ekspres, but stops at three other stations between KL City Air Terminal (KLCAT) and KLIA.
Journey: 35 minutes
Frequency: 30 minutes
Express coaches to hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hentian Duta and the Chan Sow Lin STAR LRT station are available from the bus station located on the ground floor of Block C in the covered car park.
Frequency: 30 minutes/1 hour
Bus and KTM commuter
Frequency: 30 minutes
Airport taxis or limousines are available on the Arrivals level. Fares vary according to the destinations' zone. Passengers are advised to purchase their coupons at the taxi/limousine counter on the Arrivals level instead of flagging down an unauthorised taxi.