- AirAsia Promotions
- About Skybus
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- LCCT Floor Plan
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About KTM Komuter
- Taxi To LCCT
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Food and beverage
China Embassy In Malaysia
Consular Department in Kuala Lumpur
For visa, passport, authentication & notarization
- Address: 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603-21636815 (ext. 102, 103, 104, 105, 106), 21636814
- Fax: +603-21636809
- For Visa: Tel: +603-21645250
- For Passport/Travel Document: Tel: +603-21645272
- For Consular Protection: Tel: +603-21636853, 21645301
- Office Hours: 9:00am -11:45am, Mon.-Fri. (except public holidays of China & Malaysia)
Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Kuching
Consul General: Mr. Xie Fugen
For administrative, consular and visa affairs
- Address: Lot 3719, Dogan Garden, Dogan Road, 93250 Kuching City, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Tel: +60-82-453344, 570815 (For administrative, consular and visa affairs)
- Fax: +60-82-570814 (For administrative, consular and visa affairs)
About Hong Kong Visa & Macau Visa for Malaysian Citizens
Malaysian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for a maximum stay of 90 days. They are also exempt from a visa to Macau for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Required Documents for Chinese Visa Application
Basic requirements for applying for any type of Chinese visa
- Your valid original passport which has at least one blank visa page and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
- One completely, correctly and legibly filled Visa Application Form of China affixed with one recent passport photo.
- Applicants of other countries need to provide an original and a copy of Malaysian residence permit or a valid Malaysian visa.
Additional requirements for applying for the following types of Chinese visa
1. Tourist/Family Visit (L) Visa:
The basic requirements are enough for a single entry L visa. If you apply for a multiple entries L visa, you need to satisfy one of the qualifications:
- You are the spouse, child or parent of a Chinese citizen. The original and the copy of Marriage License or Notary Certificate of Kinship are required to be provided.
- You have real estate in China. The original and the copy of Property Ownership Certificate registered under your name is also a requirement.
2. Business (F) Visa:
Invitation Letter from a company in China; Visa Notification issued by the authorized Chinese governmental department, such as, Foreign Trade and Economic Relations Commission.If you apply for a multiple entries F visa, you need to satisfy one of the qualifications:
- You have been to China more than two times holding F visa in the past year. The copy of the former F visa is needed.
- You have an investment in China. The original and the copy of Chinese Business License registered with your name are also required to be provided.
- You are managers of a Malaysian Corporation which has branches in China. The Application Letter from the Malaysian Corporation is also needed to be offered to the embassy.
- You need to go to China frequently to carry out contracts. Please provide the Application Letter from the Malaysian Corporation, the original and the copy of the contract with a Chinese company.
3. Transit (G) Visa:
An air ticket to the final destination and a valid visa of the country of destination.
Methods of Application & Processing Time
Applicants can go to the embassy or consulate in person for visa application. They can also entrust someone else, a travel agency or a visa agency to do so (Trust Deed is not needed). The application by mailing is not acceptable for the Chinese embassy or consulate in Malaysia. You need not make an appointment beforehand.
It usually takes 4 working days for processing visa application. The rush service of 1 working day processing and the express service of 2-3 working days processing are also available. You need to pay for RM140 for rush service or RM100 for express service.
Regular Visa Fee per Person
The embassy only accept cash of Malaysian Ringgit.
|Visa Types||Malaysian Citizen||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 6-month Validity||RM80||RM250|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 12-month Validity||RM120||RM400|
|Multi-Entry Visa with 24-month Validity||RM120||N/A|
For Your Information
You may be interested to know Malaysia Embassy In China.