- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- About KTM Komuter
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
Where is LCCT?
KLIA, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Latitude: 2°44'13.41"N Longitude: 101°43'10.05"E
The LCC Terminal is located about 20 KM from the KLIA Main Terminal Building (MTB).
- 19.7 km to KLIA Main Terminal
- 61.5 km to Terminal 3, Subang Airport via Shah Alam and ELITE Highway
- 75 km to KLCC via Seremban Highway & Jalan Tun Razak
- 66 km to 1 Utama via ELITE Highway & NKVE Damansara Exit
- 60.8 km to Petaling Jaya Hilton / Asia Jaya via ELITE Highway and Federal Highway
- 44.7 km to Putrajaya Boulevard (Precinct 3) Putrajaya
The easiest way to reach there is to get on the North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL - ELITE Expressway) and follow the road signs. Interested in a satellite view of the KLIA and LCCT? Check out LCCT on Google Earth.
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
The LCC terminal is specifically designed to suit the Low Cost Carrier (LCC) business model where it would have no travellators, escalators, aerobridges and would be able to have a shorter turnaround time. The 35,290 square meters LCC terminal comprised one single storey building for departure and arrival. It is designed to handle 10 million passengers a year and there is scope for further expansion should more airlines decide to use it.
- www.nomadicnotes.com - Airport Guide: Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)