- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- About KLIA Transit
- How to go to LCCT
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About KTM Komuter
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
1 member online now
North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL - ELITE Expressway)
About ELITE Highway
The North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL), a.k.a ELITE (Expressway Lingkaran Tengah) highway, commences at a new interchange on the existing New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) near Shah Alam, traverse southwards through Batu Tiga on Federal Highway Route 2, towards the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at Sepang before turning eastwards to connect with the existing North-South Expressway approximately 6 km north of the existing Nilai Interchange.
The North-South Expressway Central Link (NSECL) is a critical link for the NSE providing northbound and southbound travelers with an un interrupted journey bypassing the city congestion in Kuala Lumpur. The 60-km expressway connects the NKVE (at Shah Alam) to NSE (at Nilai North Interchange) and a popular route for travelers heading to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sepang F1 Circuit.
The Expressway is divided into three sections as follows:
- Section 1 - extends from the Shah Alam Interchange (NKVE) to the USJ (Hicom East) Interchange, inclusive of the ramps in (Ebor North) and out (Ebor South) connecting the Expressway to the Batu Tiga-Puchong Road.
- Section 2 - extends from just South of the USJ Interchange to the Nilai (North) Interchange and includes that part of the KLIA Expressway up to the bridge crossing Sg. Langat.
- Section 3 - includes Putra Jaya Interchange, Bandar Baru Nilai Interchange, Salak Tinggi Interchange and the -2.74 km continuation of the KLIA Expressway (KLIA Expressway Extension), just south of Sg. Langat up to the boundary of the KLIA Airport.
For more details, please visit PLUS EXPRESSWAY BERHAD.