- AirAsia Promotions
- About Skybus
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- LCCT Floor Plan
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- About KLIA Transit
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About KTM Komuter
- Taxi To LCCT
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL - ELITE Expressway)
About ELITE Highway
The North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL), a.k.a ELITE (Expressway Lingkaran Tengah) highway, commences at a new interchange on the existing New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) near Shah Alam, traverse southwards through Batu Tiga on Federal Highway Route 2, towards the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at Sepang before turning eastwards to connect with the existing North-South Expressway approximately 6 km north of the existing Nilai Interchange.
The North-South Expressway Central Link (NSECL) is a critical link for the NSE providing northbound and southbound travelers with an un interrupted journey bypassing the city congestion in Kuala Lumpur. The 60-km expressway connects the NKVE (at Shah Alam) to NSE (at Nilai North Interchange) and a popular route for travelers heading to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sepang F1 Circuit.
The Expressway is divided into three sections as follows:
- Section 1 - extends from the Shah Alam Interchange (NKVE) to the USJ (Hicom East) Interchange, inclusive of the ramps in (Ebor North) and out (Ebor South) connecting the Expressway to the Batu Tiga-Puchong Road.
- Section 2 - extends from just South of the USJ Interchange to the Nilai (North) Interchange and includes that part of the KLIA Expressway up to the bridge crossing Sg. Langat.
- Section 3 - includes Putra Jaya Interchange, Bandar Baru Nilai Interchange, Salak Tinggi Interchange and the -2.74 km continuation of the KLIA Expressway (KLIA Expressway Extension), just south of Sg. Langat up to the boundary of the KLIA Airport.
For more details, please visit PLUS EXPRESSWAY BERHAD.
Going to LCCT
Facilities at LCCT
Hotels near LCCT