- AirAsia Promotions
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Skybus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KL Sentral Station
- Where is LCCT?
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- Taxi from LCCT
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- About KTM Komuter
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Taxi To LCCT
- Food and beverage
Lebuh Raya Shah Alam (KESAS Highway)
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
The Lebuh Raya Shah Alam, aka KESAS highway, serves as a major inter-urban expressway connecting the major industrial and residential areas within the Klang Valley. Measured at 34.5 km, the fully-lit, six-lanes highway spans Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang, and completes at the access road to Westport.
It forms part of Kuala Lumpur's traffic dispersal scheme, namely the Kuala Lumpur Middle Ring Road II (MRR2); And it is well connected to 3 major Expressway Systems:
1. Sri Petaling interchange
2. Sukom interchange
3. Awan Kecil interchange
4. Awan Besar interchange
5. Kinrara interchange
6. Sunway interchange
7. Kewajipan interchange
8. Seafield interchange
9. HICOM interchange
9. HICOM interchange
10. Kemuning interchange
11. Kebun interchange
12. Pandamaran interchange
KESAS used an open system for the tolling of Lebuh Raya Shah Alam. There are four toll plazas located at Lebuh Raya Shah Alam.
- Awan Besar East Toll Plaza at KM 47.7 (toll for Kuala Lumpur bound traffic)
- Awan Besar West Toll Plaza at KM 49.2 (toll for Subang Jaya /Klang bound traffic)
- Sunway Toll Plaza at KM 40.5 (both bounds)
- Kemuning Toll Plaza at KM 27.2 (both bounds)
|RM 2.20||Vehicles with 2 axles and 3 or 4 wheels excluding taxis|
|RM 3.30||Vehicles with 2 axles and 5 or 6 wheels excluding buses|
|RM 4.40||Vehicles with 3 or more axles|
Please check out www.kesas.com.my for most updated information.
Going to LCCT
Facilities at LCCT
Hotels near LCCT