- AirAsia Promotions
- LCCT Floor Plan
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- About Skybus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Where is LCCT?
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- Taxi from LCCT
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- About KTM Komuter
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Taxi To LCCT
- Food and beverage
Hentian Duta Bus Terminal
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
Located next to the Tun Razak Hockey Stadium in Jalan Duta, Hentian Duta is a satellite bus terminal feeding off Puduraya Station. Its proximity to the NKVE (New Klang Valley Expressway) means buses can quickly get on the highway leading to the northern states likes Perak, Penang, Kedah and Perlis.
Hentian Duta Bus Terminal and Surroundings
[X] Hentian Duta
 MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre - MECC
 Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur
 Kompleks Bangunan Kerajaan
 LHDN Duta
 Medan Selera Duta
 Tennis Stadium
 Hartamas Heights
 Tennis Courts
 Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan
 Publika & Solaris Dutamas
 Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan
 Duta Tropika Gated Semi-Detached Houses
 Stadium Hoki Tun Razak
 Institut Integriti Malaysia
 Lembaga Peperiksaan
 Car Park Entrance to KDN Complex
The location may be remote but it has some merits. Since most buses plying Hentian Puduraya call at Hentian Duta, it serves as an alternative embarking/disembarking point for passengers who want to avoid the congestion of the city. However, there is no train/LRT station within close proximity.
This stopover for northbound express buses has the usual amenities like washrooms, food stalls and a car park. There are 12 boarding platforms, ticketing counters, a waiting hall and a taxi stand where a coupon system is used.
Direction To Hentian Duta
From Jalan Kuching northbound, keep left when you approach the the Segambut Interchange. Turn left (9 o'clock on the roundabout) into Jalan Duta. Go pass the Tennis Stadium on your left and turn left when you see the entrance to the Hockey Stadium. If you are approaching from the opposite direction from Jalan Damansara via Jalan Duta, it is best to do the U-turn at the roundabout.
- Nearest Train Station: KTM Komuter Sentul Railway Station (3.3 km via Jalan Ipoh by taxi)
- Nearest Police Station: Balai Polis Sentul, Tel: 03 4042 2222
- Bus Number: RapidKL Bas U83, B115, T618 (to Kompleks Kerajaan Jalan Duta)
- Distance: 3.6 km from Hentian Putra via Jalan Kuching, 6 km from Puduraya via Jalan Kuching
- GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 3°0'16.19"N Longtitude: 101°0'25.44"E