- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- About KTM Komuter
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
Hentian Pasar Rakyat Bus Terminal
Pasar Rakyat Bus Station
The Pasar Rakyat bus station handles express buses to and from Singapore, and Genting Highlands.
There are three KL-Singapore bus companies with ticketing counters located on the front of the building. The buses stop at a big barren piece of land in front of Pasar Rakyat. From here, buses take their passengers to the relatively less remote Golden Mile Complex in Singapore.
Some of the bus companies with ticket counters operating at Hentian Bas Pasar Rakyat:
Pasar Rakyat is best to approach from Loke Yew roundabout using Jalan Tun Razak. When you get into the traffic-lighted Kampung Pandan roundabout, keep straight (12 o'clock) to go towards Jalan Bukit Bintang. Turn into Jalan Selatan which is the first turning after the roundabout. Turn right into Jalan Delima thereafter and you should see the bus station.
- Nearby Landmarks: SMART Tunnel, MEX, Kampung Pandan Roundabout, Fraser Business Park
- Surroundings: Jalan Pasar, Jalan Imbi, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Selatan, Jalan Melati, RHB Centre, Prince Court Medical Centre, Berjaya Times Square, Pudu Market
- Nearby Hotels: Wenworth Hotel, Park Royal, Dorsett Regency
- Nearest Train Station: RapidKL Imbi LRT Monorail Station
- Nearest Police Station: Pondok Polis Pudu