- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Skybus
- LCCT on Google Earth
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- About Aerobus
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- About Tune Hotel
Buses from Banting
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
|Bus||From - To||Fare (RM)|
|City Liner||Banting - KLIA||3.50|
|Sepang Omnibus||Banting - KLIA||3.20|
Contact City Liner
Syarikat Rembau Tampin Sdn. Bhd.
PT 83, Jalan Dato Sedia Raja,
71300 Rembau, Negeri Sembilan
Persons in charge :1. Mohamad Aidil bin Mohd Rusin
2. Mohd Sufi Sufri bin Rashid
Tel: 06 - 794 1494
Contact Sepang Omnibus
Person in charge:
Velumalai a/l Muniandi
Tel: 016-296 5332
Banting is a principal town in the district of Kuala Langat, Selangor in Malaysia. Banting has a population of 48,240. The postal code for Banting is 42700. It is situated on the banks of Langat River (Sungai Langat in Malay). It is a Rest Town or Bandar Persinggahan of Federal route . The historical Bandar Jugra, a former royal town of Selangor is situated near Banting.
Banting is a very beautiful place. It consist beaches, hills, forest and farms. It is said that Banting is an agricultural hub. Its main agricultural resources include oil palm plantation, poultry farms, battle leaves and it has a number of industrial areas.
Pictures of Banting
Zetcom Business & Sports Centre
AIM Point Plaza
Olak Lempit Public Field
- banting.wordpress.com - Banting Town Selangor Malaysia