- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About Skybus
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- LCCT on Google Earth
- About Tune Hotel
Buses from Nilai
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
|Bus||From - To||Fare (RM)|
|Airport Liner||Nilai - LCCT||2.50|
|Airport Liner||KTM Komuter Station, Nilai - LCCT||1.50|
|Sepang Omnibus||Nilai - KLIA||2.50|
Contact Airport Liner
No. 2A, 31, Tingkat 1,
Jalan Terminal Nilai 1,
71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Person in charge: Aneish Kumar
Tel: 016 - 228 4351 | Fax : 06 - 7991259
- The transfer time from/to KLIA - LCCT is approximately 15 minutes.
- Note: Frequency for KR Travel feeder bus is every 45 minutes.
About Nilai Town
Nilai is a town located in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Due to its proximity, and connection through the KTM to Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, it is a rapidly growing town. Development projects can be seen as one drives around Nilai.
Two of Malaysia's most well-known colleges and two universities are located in Nilai: Nilai University College, INTI International University, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia and Islamic University College of Malaysia. As a result, the town is occupied by students from all over the world. Students from over 30 countries can be seen in Nilai.
Nilai has become a popular shopping town with the establishment of several major shopping malls such as Nilai 3 Wholesale Centre, Nilai Square, Mydin, Giant Hypermarket and Tesco Hypermarket.
Nilai and its surroundings