- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Skybus
- LCCT on Google Earth
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- About Aerobus
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- About Tune Hotel
Buses from Seremban
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
|Bus||From - To||Fare (RM)|
|Cityliner||Seremban - KLIA||6.00|
Syarikat Rembau Tampin Sdn. Bhd
PT 83, Jalan Dato Sedia Raja,
71300 Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.
Persons in charge :
1. Mohamad Aidil bin Mohd Rusin | 2. Mohd Sufi Sufri bin Rashid
Tel: 06 - 794 1494
Cityliner - Negeri Sembilan Operations
Besides running ordinary routes in housing areas and on main roads of Negeri Sembilan, the Cityliner buses here also serve the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) from Seremban, Nilai and Banting.
|Depart||Destination||Distance||Frequency||Start Time - End Time|
|Seremban||KLIA||26km||30 mins||0600 - 1900|