- AirAsia Promotions
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Skybus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KL Sentral Station
- Where is LCCT?
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- Taxi from LCCT
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- About KTM Komuter
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Taxi To LCCT
- Food and beverage
Buses from Seremban
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
Syarikat Rembau Tampin Sdn. Bhd
PT 83, Jalan Dato Sedia Raja,
71300 Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.
Persons in charge :
1. Mohamad Aidil bin Mohd Rusin | 2. Mohd Sufi Sufri bin Rashid
Tel: 06 - 794 1494
Cityliner - Negeri Sembilan Operations
Besides running ordinary routes in housing areas and on main roads of Negeri Sembilan, the Cityliner buses here also serve the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) from Seremban, Nilai and Banting.
|Depart||Destination||Distance||Frequency||Start Time||End Time|