- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About Skybus
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- LCCT on Google Earth
- About Tune Hotel
Buses from Seremban
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
|Bus||From - To||Fare (RM)|
|Cityliner||Seremban - KLIA||6.00|
Syarikat Rembau Tampin Sdn. Bhd
PT 83, Jalan Dato Sedia Raja,
71300 Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.
Persons in charge :
1. Mohamad Aidil bin Mohd Rusin | 2. Mohd Sufi Sufri bin Rashid
Tel: 06 - 794 1494
Cityliner - Negeri Sembilan Operations
Besides running ordinary routes in housing areas and on main roads of Negeri Sembilan, the Cityliner buses here also serve the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) from Seremban, Nilai and Banting.
|Depart||Destination||Distance||Frequency||Start Time - End Time|
|Seremban||KLIA||26km||30 mins||0600 - 1900|