- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- About KTM Komuter
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
Renting a car?
In Malaysia most citizens own a car and did not think of renting a car. Usually car rental is more common among tourists, or if there is a special event.
Car rental process in malaysia is quite easy if compared to other countries that need credit card. But you need to prepare the deposit amount which is refundable. Most of car rental company located in kuala Lumpur and you can find them easily on local newspapers or magazines.
Some basic terms and conditions to rent a car:
- RM400.00 as security deposit is required (refundable after minimum of 3 days and maximum of one week once the car is returned, provided there is no illegal parking, summons, or damages found).
- Booking is required to be made at least 2 days in advance before you pick up the car.
- Booking fee required to be paid 2 days in advance at least equivalent to the amount as security deposit which is deductable from the rental but not refundable.
- Photocopied Driving Licence & Identity Certificate/Passport.
- Guarantor is required just in case you are not contactable.
- Delivery charges are as below:
- Between 5-10km: RM80.00
- More than 10km: RM100.00
Car Rental Company
|Car Rental Malaysia||+6012-382 7589 | +6012-631 7158||www.carrentalmalaysia.com|
|Sime Darby Car Rental||+603-77181266 (within Malaysia)||www.simedarbycarrental.com|
|Mayflower Car Rental||+603-6253 1888||www.mayflowercarrental.com.my|
|Orix Car Rentals||+603-9284 7799||www.orixauto.com.my|
|IPRAC||603-2287 4118 | 603-2287 4119||www.iprac.com|