- AirAsia Promotions
- About Skybus
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- LCCT Floor Plan
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About KTM Komuter
- Taxi To LCCT
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Food and beverage
The new Maju Expressway bridges Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, and connects you to Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and KLIA within minutes of each other! In addition, the new Expressway provides shortest direct access to Federal Government Administrative Centre, Multimedia Super Corridor and international airport.
The much anticipated national infrastructure project, the 26km Maju Expressway (MEX) that links the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, to three prominent locations of the country, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, opened its "doors" on schedule to road users on 13 December 2007.
MEX offers road users a shorter and more direct route to destinations once quite a distance away and clogged with traffic. With the expressway, what used to take an hour or more to reach during peak periods from KL now only takes an estimated 20 minutes to the Federal Administrative Centre in Putrajaya and 30 minutes traveling time to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at Sepang.
The expansion of Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, and the KLIA together with this new major expressway will in turn stimulate further commercial and residential developments in the southern corridor of the Klang Valley.
- Regional Connectivity
- It provides a link between Middle Ring Road 1 (MRR1) to Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2), thus relieving traffic congestion along these routes
- It provides free flow connection with other highways such as Besraya Highway, KL - Seremban Expressway, New Pantai Expressway and Kesas Highway
- Catalyst to Growth
- It stimulates further property development in the region and accommodates ever increasing economic activities.
- Enhances property value along its routes
- Time - Saving
- It strategically links KL and Putrajaya to KLIA
- It is the shortest direct link to and from KL, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and KLIA
- It allows road users to reach their destinations safer, earlier and faster
- It allows motorist a short 20 minutes drive to Putrajaya and Cyberjaya and 30 minutes drive to KLIA
- MEX Ronda patrols the Expressway round the clock to provide assistance to distressed users, attending to emergencies and for traffic control.
- The whole stretch of the Expressway and interchanges are fully lighted for the convenience and safety of motorists travelling at night.
- Emergency telephones at an interval of 2km installed at the shoulder of both bound along the Expressway which is directly link to the traffic control centre at the administration building. The emergency telephone is meant for motorists to report or request assistance for any emergencies.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) at all interchanges and Rest and Service area to monitor traffic flow and surrounding areas.
- 24 Hours Traffic Monitoring and Control Centre (TMCC) located at the administration building at Putrajaya to monitor traffic safety status.
- Lay bys with parking facilities and public toilets at Putrajaya Utama and Salak South Toll Plaza.
- Variable Message Signs (VMS) installed along the Expressway at strategic locations to provide information on the status of traffic flow and other information to motorists.
1, Maju Expressway (MEX),
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 8315 9000
Helpline: +603 8315 9111
Fax: +603 8315 9102
You are welcome to send them a feedback.