There are many options on how to go to LCCT, here are some suggestion.
Drive Your Own Car
Driving a car in Malaysia? The primary road access from Kuala Lumpur to LCCT is one of the following:
- North Central Link Expressway,
- North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL – ELITE),
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS Highway),
- Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP Highway).
- Maju Expressway.
Once you get on any of this highways, there will be road signs along the way leading you to the LCCT. Some suggestions are as follow:
- Use the NKVE or Federal Highway via the Shah Alam Interchange to enter the Elite Highway.
- Alternatively, use the North-South Highway to Seremban and exit before Nilai into the Elite Highway.
- A third approach is via the new KL-Putrajaya Highway, exiting at the Putrajaya Link to join the North South Central Link (NSCL).
All these roads will lead you to the KLIA toll plaza. After you pay the exit toll at the KLIA toll plaza, turn left after another 5.7 km. Going straight will take you to the KLIA Main terminal Building instead. You will see a roundabout after seeing a mosque on your left. Keep going straight (12 o'clock).
You will then reach a set of traffic lights. The LCCT is only another 5.7 km away. Just keep going straight after you pass the Sepang International Circuit race track on your left.
Travel from other locations? Use this tool to calculate distance and get driving directions.
- From Sg Besi to KLIA Toll Plaza: RM 7.70 for cars, RM 4.10 for taxis
- From Jalan Duta to KLIA Toll Plaza: RM 9.10 for cars, RM 4.70 for taxis
- From Putrajaya Link to KLIA Toll Plaza: RM 4.30 for cars, RM 2.40 for taxis
- All toll charges quoted for Class 1 & 4 vehicles (cars & taxis) & subject to future revisions
Taking a Taxi
Most Taxi from most parts of the city should be able to bring you directly to the LCCT. Here is a short list of taxi service providers for your perusal.
|Airport Limo and Taxi Service||+(603) 9223 8080
+(603) 8787 3030
|+(603) 8787 3678 (KLIA)|
|City Line||+(603) 9222 2828|
|LCCT LIMO Airport Taxi & Van||+(6017) 311 6118
+(6017) 365 1559
|Eco Transit||+(603) 5512 2266|
|Mesra Cab||+(603) 4043 0659|
|Oriental Radio Taxi||+(603) 2694 4718|
|Persatuan Radio Teksi Selangor and W.P.||+(603) 2693 6211|
|Public Cab||+(603) 6259 2020|
|Radio Taxi||+(603) 9221 7600|
|Saujana Teksi||+(603) 2162 8888|
|Sunlight Radio Taxi||+(603) 9057 1111
+(603) 9057 5757
|Supercab||+(603) 2095 3399|
|TeleCab||+(603) 4042 1019|
|UpTown Ace SuperCab (Yellow Cab)||+(603) 9283 2333|
|Wira Cab||+(603) 2144 3630|
|Comfort Taxi||+(603) 2692 2525
+(603) 8024 2727
The KTM Komuter is a fast and efficient public transport catering especially to commuters in Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding suburban areas.
KTM Komuter tickets can be purchased at the counters or by using the self-service Ticket Vending Machines, which are available at all stations and halts. You can review the KTM Komuter fare schedule before getting on a KTM Komuter.
Interested to read more about KTM Komuter?
Express Rail Link (KLIA Ekspres & KLIA Transit)
KLIA Transit (KL Sentral To KLIA Route)
- KLIA Transit: KL Sentral to Salak Tinggi (RM12.50 for Adult and RM6.00 for Children).
- KLIA Ekspres: KL Sentral to KLIA (RM35.00 for Adult and RM15.00 for Children).
Here is a summary on estimated costs and travel times for the bus option. The actual time and cost may vary due to unforseen circumstances. It's provided here as a guide only:
|Transportation option||Cost (RM)||Estimated Time|
|From Banting||3.20 – 3.50|
|From Banting||3.20 – 3.50|
|From Bukit Changgang||2.20|
|From Ipoh||30.00 – 42.00||3 hours 30 mins|
|From Klang||15.00||1 hour|
|From KLIA||1.50||15 mins|
|From Kuala Lumpur||10.00 – 20.00||75 mins|
|From Kuantan / Temerloh||35.00||6 hours|
|From Medan, Gopeng||42.00|
|From Nilai||1.50 – 2.50||15 mins|