New Wave Budget Hotel
For the travellers in transit and for some who unfortunately missed their flight, the New Wave Budget Hotel is a good option as it provides a good night rest at affordable price.
Room for Two
- Guest Room
- Room rate from RM52*
Room for Three
- Guest Room
- Room rate from RM65*
With its close proximity to the airports, you don’t have to spend much on taxis and hotels as everything will be well taken care of.
For Your Information
- New Wave Budget Hotel is a small budget hotel with 50 comfortable and nicely decorated rooms located about 18KM away from LCCT.
- The hotel is situated in Nilai Old Town, which is about 20 minutes drive from LCCT.
- All rooms are equipped with hot shower, 24-hours Satellite TV, 1 queen-sized bed (for 2 person) and it is air-conditioned.
- Food and beverages are not provided by the hotel but there are some restaurants nearby which open late until 2:00 or 3:00 am. The nearby restaurants are closed for few hours and re-opened again at 7am for breakfast.
- At the reception counter, the hotel sells soft drink and mineral water for your convenience.
- Laundry services are provided 24 hours and minimal charges applied accordingly.
- The hotel is near the Komuter Train station; Giant Hypermarket and Internet cafe are within 1km radius from hotel.
- Credit cards are not accepted at the hotel so you have to prepare enough cash for hotel charges.
- Check-in time is anytime after 10am and the check-out time is the 12pm the following day.
Make a Room Reservation with New Wave Budget Hotel
|Address||PT 4742 Jalan TS 1/19, Taman Semarak, Putra Nilai
71800 Nilai, Malaysia
Pictures of New Wave Budget Hotel
Map to New Wave Budget Hotel
All guestrooms feature a variety of comforts such as satellite/cable TV, air conditioning, television, internet acces – wireless, shower for your enjoyment. Throughout the day you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the massage.
Whatever your purpose of visit, New Wave Budget Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Nilai.
(Visited 355 times, 1 visits today)