If you need to take a taxi, read on.
- Taxi to LCCT
- Taxi fare to LCCT
- Taxi from LCCT
- Taxi fare from LCCT
- Taxi from KL Sentral Station
- What you need to know about Malaysian taxi…
Taking a Taxi to LCCT
The Taxis from most parts of the city can be hired to send you directly to the LCCT. Here is a short list of taxi service providers for your perusal.
|Airport Limo and Taxi Service||+(603) 9223 8080
+(603) 8787 3030
|+(603) 8787 3678 (KLIA)|
|City Line||+(603) 9222 2828|
|LCCT LIMO Airport Taxi & Van||+(6017) 311 6118
+(6017) 365 1559
|Eco Transit||+(603) 5512 2266|
|Mesra Cab||+(603) 4043 0659|
|Oriental Radio Taxi||+(603) 2694 4718|
|Persatuan Radio Teksi Selangor and W.P.||+(603) 2693 6211|
|Public Cab||+(603) 6259 2020|
|Radio Taxi||+(603) 9221 7600|
|Saujana Teksi||+(603) 2162 8888|
|Sunlight Radio Taxi||+(603) 9057 1111
+(603) 9057 5757
|Supercab||+(603) 2095 3399|
|TeleCab||+(603) 4042 1019|
|UpTown Ace SuperCab (Yellow Cab)||+(603) 9283 2333|
|Wira Cab||+(603) 2144 3630|
|Comfort Taxi||+(603) 2692 2525
+(603) 8024 2727
Check Taxi Fare to LCCT
Taxi fare from these locations to LCCT:
Taxi from LCCT
Tell the the person in charge your destination, she will then quote you the corresponding taxi fare, and a 3-piece-coupon will be issued upon payment.
Take the coupon, walk out of the Arrival hall, and head toward parking bay 2 outside of the Coffee Beans shop to queue up for your taxi. Taxi service is available 24 hours.
Check your taxi fare
How much will it cost to take a taxi from LCCT to your destination? You can do an online taxi fare check.
Taxi from KL Sentral Station
There are taxi counters at the KL Sentral Station for you to purchase taxi coupon to go to LCCT. The estimated taxi fare is about RM75.00. It’s more cost effective to travel to LCCT with the buses, KTM Komuter, KLIA Ekspres, or KLIA Transit.
Guide to Malaysian taxi
- The flag-off fare for taxis is RM3.00 and passangers will be charged 10 cents for every 115 meters thereafter.
- For taxis caught in a traffic jam, the fare will be RM3.00 for the first 3 minutes, and 10 cents for every subsequent 21 seconds.
- Other additional charges include actual road toll charges, RM2.00 for telephone bookings, and a 50% surcharge is levied between midnight and 6.00 AM.
- An additional RM1.00 is charged on 3rd adult passenger (max 4) and/or baggage stored in boot.
- More Malaysian taxi tips you need to know…