- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- About Skybus
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- KL Sentral Station
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- Where is LCCT?
- Taxi from LCCT
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT
- About KLIA Transit
- About Tune Hotel
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Bus Services
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- About KTM Komuter
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Taxi To LCCT
- Is there any buses traveling...
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Check Fare (AirAsia)
LCCT Parking from Jan 2008 to Aug 2011
As mentioned on The Star's High parking rates at LCCT, there are 1,350 open-air parking bays at the LCCT. The car park is fully gated and it's a 24-hour operational facility.
|Duration (Hour)||Charge (RM)||Total
|16 to 24||-||36.50|
The parking rate for the LCCT has been adjusted as per above with effective from 1st Jan 2008.
Assitance can be requested by calling:
- (603) 8777 6961 or
- (603) 8776 8180
For Your Information
- The car park is fully gated and it's a 24-hour operational facility.
- Customers are advised to park in the allocated space. Any vehicle parked outside the allocated space will be clamped and a surcharge of RM100.00 will be levied. Parking spaces for disabled drivers are provided.
- The car park is operating using the ChipCoin system. The penalty for the loss or damaged of ChipCoin is RM50.00.
- The penalty for illegal parking is RM100.00.
- Assitance can be requested by calling (603)-8777 6961.
- Nevertheless, the proprietor of the car park does not accept responsibility for any loss of damaged howsover caused including any loss of life personal injury arising as the negligence of the proprietor or his employees, or loss or damage to the vehicle, its accessories or content. In summary, vehicles are parked at customers risk.
- You can see some pictures of the parking facilities.
Sample Parking Receipt
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it safe to park my car at the car park?
A. The car park is fully gated and the proprietor of the car park does not accept responsibility for any loss of damaged to your vehicle.
Q. Is the parking rate updated?
A. The parking rate published on this page is updated on a timely fashion. Last checked, the rate is still valid as of April 2010.
Q. What if the parking bays are full?
A. There are only 1,350 open-air parking bays available for parking. If you parked outside the allocated space, your vehicle would be clamped and a surcharge of RM100.00 would be levied.
Q. Who can I call for help?
A. Assitance can be requested by calling (603) 8777 6961 or (603) 8776 8180.
Q. Is there any long time parking in LCCT? where is it exactly and how much is the charge per day?
A. The parking charges are calculated on a hourly, then daily basis. Please refer to the parking rate schedule above.
Q. Why is the parking charge so expensive at the LCCT?
A. According to Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad senior general manager (operation services) Datuk Azmi Murad, he said the parking rates were inclusive of the 5% service tax as required by the government. Azmi refuted claims that the cost of parking at the LCCT was high as compared to other airports.
"Travellers must understand that they have the option of parking very close to the airport. Our parking rates are also cheaper compared with many other international airports where the facilities are much lower in standard," added Azmi.
He said there were not many airports that had their parking lots close to the main building and therefore it was unfair to make comparisons even if there were those which provided covered parking lots.
Azmi said MAHB frequently carried out comparison studies on parking charges at other international airports and had found that the charges at the LCCT were among the lowest. Read more on The Star's High parking rates at LCCT.