Hentian Putra Bus Terminal
The Hentian Putra Bus Terminal caters to express buses plying the east coast states of Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan. Passengers travelling to Central Pahang towns such as Raub, Kuala Lipis, Bentong, Temerloh and Kuantan should board from the Pekeliling Bus Terminal instead.
Hentian Putra Bus Terminal and Surroundings
[X] Hentian Bas Putra
 Menara Dato’Onn
 Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
The Hentian Putra bus station is operated by DBKL and also serves as a multi-storey car park. Amenities there include a baggage storage service, snack kiosks and a surau.
There is also a taxi stand at the back of the building. The RapidKL PWTC LRT station is across the road, next to The Mall.
On the adjacent end is the Putra Komuter Station (Putra Railway Halt).
- Nearby Hotels: Seri Pacific Hotel (formerly Pan Pacific), Legend Hotel, Hotel Putra, Grand Central Hotel, Grand Pacific Hotel, Dynasty Hotel, First Business Inn, De First Inn, City Hotel, Puteri Park Hotel, Vistana Hotel, Quality Hotel, Plaza Hotel, Grand Continental Hotel, Grand Seasons Hotel, Tune Hotel (AirAsia Hotel), Imperial Hotel (formerly Sheraton Imperial), Citrus Hotel.
- Nearest Train Station: PWTC LRT Station (walking distance)
- Nearest Police Station: Balai Polis Sentul, Tel: 03 4042 2222
- Nearest Fire Station: Balai Bomba & Penyelamat Sentul, Jalan Tun Ismail, Tel: 03 4041 3949
- Distance: 3.6 km to Hentian Duta via Jalan Kuching
- GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 3°10’1.69″N Longtitude: 101°41’24.97″E
Directions to Hentian Putra Bus Terminal
From the Bank Negara junction, take Jalan Kuching and exit into PWTC. When driving from Jalan Pahang or Jalan Tun Razak, go up the flyover at the Jalan Ipoh interchange and turn left after the Bomba. PWTC will be on your left and Hentian Putra on your right.
The entrance to the car park is at the traffic light junction where The Mall is located. You can also take Jalan Raja Laut (one-way) and turn left at the Chow Kit junction.
Pictures of Hentian Putra
Southbound buses is now handled by the South Integrated Bus Terminal at Bandar Tasik Selatan. Hentian Putra will eventually be replaced by the upcoming East Integrated Transport Terminal (Terminal Pengangkutan Bersepadu Timur) at Gombak. References: www.mycen.my.