- AirAsia Promotions
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- LCCT Floor Plan
- About Skybus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- KL Sentral Station
- Where is LCCT?
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- About KLIA Transit
- About Aerobus
- Taxi from LCCT
- How to go to LCCT
- About Tune Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- Locker and Luggage Storage
- Is there any buses traveling...
- About Bus Services
- About KTM Komuter
- AirAsia FAQs - Booking
- Taxi To LCCT
- Food and beverage
Hentian Putra Bus Terminal
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
The Hentian Putra Bus Terminal caters to express buses plying the east coast states of Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan. Passengers travelling to Central Pahang towns such as Raub, Kuala Lipis, Bentong, Temerloh and Kuantan should board from the Pekeliling Bus Terminal instead.
Hentian Putra Bus Terminal and Surroundings
[X] Hentian Bas Putra
 Menara Dato'Onn
 Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
 Dewan Merdeka
 Dewan Tun Razak 1 & 2
 Seri Pacific Hotel
 The Mall @ Putra Place
 Legend Hotel
 PWTC LRT Station (Ampang Line)
 LRT Station Car Park
 Anum Hotel
 Bistari Condo Begonia
 Bistari Condo Lavender
 Kolej Binary
 Putra Court Condominium
 Hotel Grand Central
 MSL Travel
 Hotel Wira
 Menara Putra Apartment
 Villa Puteri Condominium
 Villa Putera Condominium
 Putra Komuter Station
 Sri Bukit Tunku Condo
 Horizon School
The Hentian Putra bus station is operated by DBKL and also serves as a multi-storey car park. Amenities there include a baggage storage service, snack kiosks and a surau. There is also a taxi stand at the back of the building. The RapidKL PWTC LRT station is across the road, next to The Mall. On the adjacent end is the Putra Komuter Station (Putra Railway Halt).
- Nearby Hotels: Seri Pacific Hotel (formerly Pan Pacific), Legend Hotel, Hotel Putra, Grand Central Hotel, Grand Pacific Hotel, Dynasty Hotel, First Business Inn, De First Inn, City Hotel, Puteri Park Hotel, Vistana Hotel, Quality Hotel, Plaza Hotel, Grand Continental Hotel, Grand Seasons Hotel, Tune Hotel (AirAsia Hotel), Imperial Hotel (formerly Sheraton Imperial), Citrus Hotel.
- Nearest Train Station: PWTC LRT Station (walking distance)
- Nearest Police Station: Balai Polis Sentul, Tel: 03 4042 2222
- Nearest Fire Station: Balai Bomba & Penyelamat Sentul, Jalan Tun Ismail, Tel: 03 4041 3949
- Distance: 3.6 km to Hentian Duta via Jalan Kuching
- GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 3°10'1.69"N Longtitude: 101°41'24.97"E
Directions to Hentian Putra Bus Terminal
From the Bank Negara junction, take Jalan Kuching and exit into PWTC. When driving from Jalan Pahang or Jalan Tun Razak, go up the flyover at the Jalan Ipoh interchange and turn left after the Bomba. PWTC will be on your left and Hentian Putra on your right. The entrance to the car park is at the traffic light junction where The Mall is located. You can also take Jalan Raja Laut (one-way) and turn left at the Chow Kit junction.
Pictures of Hentian Putra
Southbound buses is now handled by the South Integrated Bus Terminal at Bandar Tasik Selatan. Hentian Putra will eventually be replaced by the upcoming East Integrated Transport Terminal (Terminal Pengangkutan Bersepadu Timur) at Gombak. References: www.mycen.my.