Visa On Arrival
Visitors requiring visa to Malaysia is eligible to apply Visa On Arrival on the following conditions:
1) Issued at the following entry checkpoints:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), including Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
- Penang International Airport, Penang
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Complex Sultan Abu Bakar, Tanjung Kupang (Second Link), Johor.
2) Visa On Arrival is valid for Single Entry
Valid for social visit not exceeding 14 days only. Extension is not allowed.
- Visa application form IM.47 – Pin.1/97
- Passport / travel document with a validity of 6 month or more on the expected date of arrival in Malaysia
- Confirmed return ticket, except those working and residing in Singapore
- Able to furnish full detail of sponsor in Malaysia. Travel agents recognized by the Ministry of Tourism may also become the sponsor for the applicants.
- It is COMPULSORY for applicants to furnish their place of stay in Malaysia.
- Visa fee of RM330 and payable in CASH.
4) Those not eligible to apply
- Citizens of Colombia
- Citizens of Israel
- Citizens of Republic Of Montenegro
- Citizens of Republic Of Serbia
- Citizens of Afghanistan, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
Visitors from the following African countries (Exception given to those working and residing in Singapore) are not eligible to apply:
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Republic Congo
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Western Sahara
5) Other nationalities holding long term passes in Singapore
Other nationalities that hold long term passes in Singapore may also apply for Visa On Arrival. However, they are encouraged to apply for visa at the High Commission in Singapore, as they are eligible for Multiple Entry Visa as compared to Single Entry Visa given through Visa On Arrival.
Please contact the Immigration Department at +(603) 8775 2715.
- www.imi.gov.my: Visa on Arrival.
- www.kln.gov.my. Updated: 18 November 2008.
(Visited 1,604 times, 1 visits today)