- LCCT Floor Plan
- Where is LCCT?
- How to go to LCCT
- What is LCCT?
- Maps to LCCT
- How to go to Genting Highlands
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 1
- Toll Collection and Toll Rates
- About KLIA Transit
- KLIA & LCCT Flight Schedule
- AirAsia FAQs - Before You Travel
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 2
- AirAsia Promotions
- KL Sentral Station
- Buses from Malacca / Melaka
- Entry Requirements to Malaysia
- Any budget hotels near LCCT or...
- About Skybus
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 3
- Photo Trip Aug 2009 - Part 4
- About Aerobus
- How to go to LCCT from KL Sentral...
- LCCT on Google Earth
- About Tune Hotel
How to go to LCCT
On 9 May 2014, LCCT officially closes as KLIA2 takes over.
As a result, the information posted on this webpage is no longer relevant to the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) airport that is built to replace LCCT.
Please visit the www.klia2.info for the latest information on the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2). Have a nice trip!
There are many options on how to go to LCCT, here are some suggestion.
- Drive your own car
- Taxi services
- KTM Komuter
- KLIA Ekspres & KLIA Tranist
- Bus services
Drive Your Own Car
Driving your car to LCCT? The primary road access from Kuala Lumpur to LCCT is one of the following:
- North Central Link Expressway,
- North South Expressway Central Link (NSECL - ELITE),
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS Highway),
- Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP Highway).
- Maju Expressway.
Once you get on any of this highways, there will be road signs along the way leading you to the LCCT. Some suggestions are as follow:
- Use the NKVE or Federal Highway via the Shah Alam Interchange to enter the Elite Highway.
- Alternatively, use the North-South Highway to Seremban and exit before Nilai into the Elite Highway.
- A third approach is via the new KL-Putrajaya Highway, exiting at the Putrajaya Link to join the North South Central Link (NSCL).
All these roads will lead you to the KLIA toll plaza. After you pay the exit toll at the KLIA toll plaza, turn left after another 5.7 km. Going straight will take you to the KLIA Main terminal Building instead. You will see a roundabout after seeing a mosque on your left. Keep going straight (12 o'clock).
You will then reach a set of traffic lights. The LCCT is only another 5.7 km away. Just keep going straight after you pass the Sepang International Circuit race track on your left.
43.95km from Damansara
46.83km from Kuala Lumpur
34.43km from Cheras
44.55km from Port Klang
42.56km from Shah Alam
85.41km from Melaka
Travel from other locations? Use this tool to calculate distance and get driving directions.
Toll Rates to KLIA toll plaza
Wondering how much you need to pay for the toll if driving to LCCT? Use this calculator to check your toll rate:
Read more about toll collection and toll rates.
- From Sg Besi to KLIA Toll Plaza: >> RM 7.70 for cars, RM 4.10 for taxis
- From Putrajaya Link to KLIA Toll Plaza: >> RM 4.30 for cars, RM 2.40 for taxis
- From Damansara to KLIA Toll Plaza: >> RM 7.40 for cars, RM 3.60 for taxis
- From Seremban to KLIA Toll Plaza: >> RM 6.60 for cars, RM 3.60 for taxis
- From Subang to KLIA Toll Plaza: >> RM 6.90 for cars, RM 3.60 for taxis
Hiring a Taxi
Most Taxi from most parts of the city should be able to bring you directly to the LCCT. Here is a short list of taxi service providers for your perusal.
|Airport Limo and Taxi Service||+(603) 9223 8080
+(603) 8787 3030
|+(603) 8787 3678 (KLIA)|
|City Line||+(603) 9222 2828|
|LCCT LIMO Airport Taxi & Van||+(6017) 311 6118
+(6017) 365 1559
|Eco Transit||+(603) 5512 2266|
|Mesra Cab||+(603) 4043 0659|
|Oriental Radio Taxi||+(603) 2694 4718|
|Persatuan Radio Teksi Selangor and W.P.||+(603) 2693 6211|
|Public Cab||+(603) 6259 2020|
|Radio Taxi||+(603) 9221 7600|
|Saujana Teksi||+(603) 2162 8888|
|Sunlight Radio Taxi||+(603) 9057 1111
+(603) 9057 5757
|Supercab||+(603) 2095 3399|
|TeleCab||+(603) 4042 1019|
|UpTown Ace SuperCab (Yellow Cab)||+(603) 9283 2333|
|Wira Cab||+(603) 2144 3630|
|Comfort Taxi||+(603) 2692 2525
+(603) 8024 2727
The KTM Komuter is a fast and efficient public transport catering especially to commuters in Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding suburban areas.
KTM Komuter Railway Network
KTM Komuter tickets can be purchased at the counters or by using the self-service Ticket Vending Machines, which are available at all stations and halts. You can review the KTM Komuter fare schedule before getting on a KTM Komuter.
Interested to read more about KTM Komuter?
Express Rail Link
KLIA Transit (KL Sentral To KLIA Route)
See complete KLIA Trasnit schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA. Once you reach the KLIA, there are feeder bus service to take you to the LCCT. At the Salak Tinggi station, the KLIA Transit shuttle bus (pics below) will take you to the LCCT.
Pictures below show shuttle bus from LCCT to Salak Tinggi station.
Here is a summary on estimated costs and travel times for the bus option. The actual time and cost may vary due to unforseen circumstances. It's provided here as a guide only:
|Transportation option||Cost (RM)||Estimated Time|
|From Banting||3.20 - 3.50|
|From Bukit Changgang||2.20|
|From Ipoh||30.00 - 42.00||3 hours 30 mins|
|From Klang||15.00||1 hour|
|From KLIA||1.50||15 mins|
|From Kuala Lumpur||10.00 - 20.00||75 mins|
|From Kuantan / Temerloh||35.00||6 hours|
|From Medan, Gopeng||42.00|
|From Nilai||1.50 - 2.50||15 mins|
|From Salak Tinggi||1.50||15 mins|
|From Shah Alam||10.00 - 15.00||1 hour|
|From Sitiawan||48.00||5 hours|
|From Teluk Intan||45.00||4 hours|